4th March 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?

HELLO,

I did MY BDS and then Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) from ICFAI University Tripura. My first query is with this qualification can I pursue PhD in any related subject in Punjab University ?
Kindly help me anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  2. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  4. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  5. How to make a career in Hospital Administration? I have completed BDS course
  6. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  7. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  8. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  9. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  11. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  12. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  13. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  14. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS?
  15. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  16. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  17. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
10th May 2018, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then surely you will be able to apply for admission. Just make sure you have got masters degree with at least 55% marks from UGC recognized university.

Admission most probably will be on the basis of entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?