6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Chhattisgarh

I am searching for the colleges where PhD program in the field of Applied Mathematics would be available. Kindly let me know about the colleges anywhere in Chhattisgarh where this PhD program is available. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BArch in Chhattisgarh
  2. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Chhattisgarh
  4. Top 10 colleges offering BPharma course in Chhattisgarh
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  6. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  7. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Ed(Mathematics) in India
  9. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  10. List of CBSE schools available in chhattisgarh with hostels?
  11. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in Maths? I am a PG in Mathematics with 57% from AP
  12. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges/universities offering M.Sc(Mathematics) with Computer Science in Kerala? Eligibility to study for Mathematics Honours student?
  14. List of colleges in Delhi offering B.Sc Mathematics Honors?
  15. Best colleges in Chhattisgarh for BCA? What is the last date for admission in Chhattisgarh?
  16. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  17. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  18. List of colleges offering Mathematics, Physics and English postgraduate courses in Coimbatore?
10th August 2018, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Chhattisgarh

You can contact following places in Chhatisgarh:

- Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Amanaka G E Road, Raipur, Phone: 094255 02625

- National Institute of Technology Raipur, G E Road, Raipur, Phone: 0771 2254200

- Kalinga University, Telibandha, Raipur, Phone: 099072 52100
10th August 2018, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering PhD in Applied Mathematics in Chhattisgarh:

List of the colleges that are offering PhD in Applied Mathematics in Chhattisgarh are given below,

>> Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya

Ph. No: 077522 60353
Address: Bilaspur, C.G., Koni, Chhattisgarh-495009
http://www.ggu.ac.in/

>> Bhilai Institute of Technology
Ph. No: 0788 2359297
Address: Bhilai House, Durg, Chhattisgarh-491001
http://www.bitdurg.ac.in/
12th August 2018, 05:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am searching for the colleges where PhD program in the field of Applied Mathematics would be available. Kindly let me know about the colleges anywhere in Chhattisgarh where this PhD program is available. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

List of colleges offering PhD Applied Mathematics in Chhattisgarh is given below:

Bhilai Institute of Technology - Official Website

Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?