27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD(Plant Pathology) in India

I am searching for the colleges where PhD program in the field of Plant Pathology would be available. Kindly let me know about the colleges anywhere in India where this PhD program is available. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PhD(Plant Pathology) in India
  2. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  3. List of reputed colleges offering MDS(Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology) in India
  4. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc(Pathology) in Allahabad
  6. List of colleges offering B.Sc Plant Pathology with full academic scholarship? Entrance exams and selection procedure for it?
  7. List of colleges offering MDS(Oral Pathology and Microbiology) in Maharashtra -- [New]
  8. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?
  9. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  10. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  12. Can I take my masters degree in surgical pathology in India after completion of graduation in Germany?
  13. List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  15. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  16. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges in South Africa providing masters in Pathology from distance mode
  18. List of MCI recognized colleges offering diabetology course in India?
2nd August 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD(Plant Pathology) in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am searching for the colleges where PhD program in the field of Plant Pathology would be available. Kindly let me know about the colleges anywhere in India where this PhD program is available. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

List of colleges offering PhD Plant Pathology in India is given below:

Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology - Official Website

Birsa Agricultural University - Official Website

Allahabad State University - Official Website

Agricultural College, Baptla - Official Website

Assam Agricultural College - Official Website

CCS Haryana Agricultural University - Official Website

Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University - Official Website

Guru Kashi University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?