10th May 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which provides interior designing Ph.D course?

I wanted to know about the colleges that provides PhD in interior design and what is the criteria for applying. Can you please list me down all the best ones which I can opt for? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which provides interior designing Ph.D course? -- [New]
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  3. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  4. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  6. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  7. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  9. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  11. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. List of colleges for Interior Designing Degree course in Ahmadabad?
  13. List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?
  14. Are there any good colleges of Interior Designing in HP?
  15. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  16. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  17. List of entrance exams except AIEED to study Interior Designing on 12th basis? What to do for studying Interior Designing without clearing entrance exams?
  18. Top colleges in abroad for higher studies after Interior Designing?
11th May 2016, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provides interior designing Ph.D course?

There are very few colleges that offer Ph.D in Interior Design course in India. Although there are very few colleges, the best institute or college that offers this Ph.D in Interior Design course is given below. The basic educational qualification required to do Ph.D in Interior Design course is "Master's in Design" or Post Graduate degree in Architecture/ Interior Design/ Engineering or Design from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> Name of the College - Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU)

>> Phone Number - 040 2332 1226

>> Address - Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana-500028

Click here for Official Website
11th May 2016, 11:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

College in India offering PhD in interior designing:

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University-
Masab Tank, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
(040)23319462, 23319432,32408719
13th May 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to know about the colleges that provides PhD in interior design and what is the criteria for applying. Can you please list me down all the best ones which I can opt for? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer soon as possible.
The aspirant can do the PhD in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University. The eligibility to study the programme is a pass in M.Arch Interior Design/M.Arch. The admission will be based on the entrance examination and interview. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in part time mode. The website link isOfficial website.
13th May 2016, 10:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In India there are very few Colleges which offers Ph.D in Interior Designing course.
Among them I have mentioned the name of one of the best college which offers Ph.D in Interior Designing, have a look over it.

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
Address: Masab Tank, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: (040) 23319462 23319432
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?