26th December 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?

I need to know how many colleges in bangalore offers msc in interior designing.im studying bsc in interiors so i wanted to join msc in interior designing which is der in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  2. How to do masters in interior designing from abroad after diploma in interiors in India?
  3. List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design?
  4. Which are the evening colleges colleges offering BSc and MSc in Bangalore and Mysore?
  5. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  8. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  10. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  12. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  13. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  14. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  15. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  16. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  17. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  18. List of the colleges offering MSc project in Bangalore?
27th December 2011, 05:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?

dear friiend,
Here is the list of colleges those provide M.Sc course in niterior desgining:-

1.Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore, India

2. ALT Training College Bangalore, India

3. Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation (AIGA) Bangalore, India

These three are the top most colleges for Interior desgining course..
You can go for any of these..

All the best.
5th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?

Which are the colleges for interior designing course in kerala
15th May 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the benefit to doing m.sc in interior designing and which cl is best and why?
6th December 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

colleges offering msc interior design in mumbai
6th December 2012, 03:08 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore

-Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore, India

-ALT Training College Bangalore, India

Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation (AIGA) Bangalore, India

9th December 2012, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

wich is the institute is bettr for interior desgng traing.?
2nd June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the benefit to doingm.sc ininterior designing and which cl is best and why?
12th March 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Bsc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Architecture.
18th June 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I did diploma in civil engineering and i have completed in 1 years course in interior design thani worked in architects office i have 6 years experience in interior design i interested to do bsc interior design.
15th August 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I need to know how many colleges in bangalore offers Masters in interior designing.I completed my Masters degree in MLISc.I m interested in interior desigining so i wanted to join maste in interior designing which clg or institute best in bangalore for interior designning plz rply email id ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?