23rd February 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing Ph.D and M.Com at the same time?

I jst want to know is there any college from that we can do phd and m.com at a time

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  2. List of colleges providing Ph.D and M.Com at the same time? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in Sociology in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  5. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  6. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physics in India?
  8. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  9. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  10. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  11. Information regarding universities and colleges providing part time Ph.D?
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  13. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  14. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  17. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
23rd February 2016, 11:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing Ph.D and M.Com at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I jst want to know is there any college from that we can do phd and m.com at a time
Sorry, it is not possible to do M.Com and PhD at the same time (simultaneously). The eligibility to study the PhD course is a pass in Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks from the recognised university. There will be an entrance examination and interview before admission. So you have to first clear M.Com to pursue PhD. The course is available in many colleges/universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?