9th August 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?

I am working as a technical analyst (Dept of microbiology) in a private research laboratory. i completed my msc microbiology(passed out). i want pursue my phd in marine microbiology (part time) can any anyone guide me about the procedure for applying and list of colleges providing part time phd in marine microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  2. What are the courses for Ph.D in marine bacteriology and marine microbiology
  3. Phd in marine microbiology after m.sc in microbiology? Institutes for this course?
  4. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  5. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  6. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  7. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  8. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  9. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  10. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  12. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  13. Marine microbiology colleges in Mumbai and course details?
  14. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  15. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  16. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  17. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  18. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
5th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?

List of Colleges offer Ph.D in Marine Microbiology in Distance Mode:

>> Desh Bhagat University

>> Central Drug Research Institute, UP

>> Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology, Maharashtra

>> GITAM University

>> D Y Patil University

>> Govind Bhallabh Pant University

>> Gulbarga University

>> Barkatulla University

>> IISR, Kerala

>> JIPMER, Puducherry..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?