22nd December 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Food technology? List of institutes conducting entrance for Ph.D with scholarship?

I am studying m.sc food technology can I do phd in biotech/bio- informatics and which institutes conducting entrance for phd with scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology to M.Sc candidate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  4. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  5. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  6. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  8. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  10. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  11. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  12. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  13. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  14. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  15. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  16. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  17. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  18. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
24th February 2023, 04:29 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Food technology? List of institutes conducting entrance for Ph.D with scholarship?

Yes, you can pursue a Ph.D. in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics after completing your M.Sc. in Food Technology. Some of the top institutes in India that offer Ph.D. programs in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics are:
  • Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
  • National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore
  • Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology (IBAB), Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, Mumbai, Kharagpur, and other campuses
  • Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad
  • National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi
  • Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB), New Delhi
  • National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali
  • National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), New Delhi

Most of these institutes conduct an entrance examination for admission to their Ph.D. programs, and many of them offer scholarships/fellowships to eligible candidates. You can visit the respective institute's website or contact them for more information regarding the entrance examination and scholarship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?