9th January 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in Microbiology in distance mode? Admission procedure and important date for it?

Hello sir, I want to do Ph.D in Microbiology in distance mode from any top universities of Delhi or Uttar Pradesh. Provide me list of universities, admission procedure and important date for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  3. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  4. List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure
  5. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  6. List of universities from which I can do Ph.D in distance mode?
  7. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Home Science in Uttar Pradesh?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  11. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  12. List of universities to apply for M.Com in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh with important dates
  13. List of universities to get admission for Ph.D in Political Science in distance mode
  14. List of colleges in Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh to study M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  16. Which Universities in Delhi provide M.Sc Life Science or Microbiology with Distance Education? How can I apply for admission?
  17. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in Uttar Pradesh University?
29th July 2017, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in Microbiology in distance mode? Admission procedure and important date for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do Ph.D in Microbiology in distance mode from any top universities of Delhi or Uttar Pradesh. Provide me list of universities, admission procedure and important date for it.
List of universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in Microbiology in distance mode:

1. National Dairy Research Institute,
Karnal (Haryana), Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001

2. Maharaja College for Women,
Erode (Tamil Nadu), Erode Road, Perundurai , Erode (Erode Dist.) - 638052

3. Kurinji Arts and Science College,
Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), Anantha Fairlands, Greenways Road ,
Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 620002

4. KS Rangasamy (KSR) College of Arts and Science (Autonomous),
Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu), KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?