24th December 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh to study M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry and doing a part time job. I want to study M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode from Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. Please provide me list of colleges to get admission through online.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  2. List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering M.Sc course?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  5. Can I do M.A. degree having 9 years of gap after B.A.? From which State university I can do this degree?
  6. List of colleges to do distance diploma approved by A.I.C.T.E and UGC in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. What are the Diploma courses available to study through Distance Mode for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  9. List of government polytechnic colleges to study Diploma in Aircraft in Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  10. List of universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in Microbiology in distance mode? Admission procedure and important date for it?
  11. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry
  12. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 20097 rank in UPTU
  14. List of colleges providing diploma in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh
  15. List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?
  16. Seats available in government BAMS colleges of Uttar Pradesh for other state candidates
  17. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 66307 in UPTU
25th December 2016, 06:18 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh to study M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode

Name of Institute for M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode
  • IETS - Intelliplus Educational & Training Services, Delhi
  • IGIMT Institute, Faridabad
  • Vivekanand Institute of Management & Engineering, Noida
  • MIPS Education, Delhi
  • Disha College of Education, Delhi
  • Satyam Institute of Management & Technology, Delhi
  • AMG Academic Infotech, Delhi
  • Unique Education Institute, Delhi
  • Pradhumna Institute of Technology & Management, Delhi
  • Career Path, Delhi
  • Sikkim Manipal University DE, Model Town
  • Education Solution Institute, Noida
  • Educom Solutions LLP, Delhi
11th March 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh to study M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode

Suggest M.Sc chemistry part time college as I am doing central govt job I can do M.Sc in regular mode so please suggest Part time mode in U.P or nearby state of U.P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?