8th March 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed M.Sc in Microbiology. I want do PhD in Medical Microbiology? Please let me know about the universities which are providing this PhD and the procedure for getting admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  2. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  4. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  9. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  11. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Universities offering M.Sc(Medical Microbiology) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  18. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
29th July 2017, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed M.Sc in Microbiology. I want do PhD in Medical Microbiology? Please let me know about the universities which are providing this PhD and the procedure for getting admission. Thank you in advance.
List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology:

Lovely Professional University
Address: Jalandhar-Delhi G.T.Road, National Highway 1, Phagwara, Punjab-144411
http://www.lpu.in

Bharathiar University
Address: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046
http://www.b-u.ac.in

Amity University
Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201313
http://www.amity.edu

BITS Pilani, K K Birla Goa Campus
Address: NH 17B Bypass Road, Zuarinagar, Sancoale, Goa-403726
http://universe.bits-pilani.ac.in/Goa/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?