6th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Biophysics) with stipend in India

Hello friends, I want to do PhD in Biophysics. I would like to know about the universities anywhere in India which provides PhD in Biophysics program. And I also want to know about such universities which provides stipend for this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD(Neuromicrobiology) with stipend in India
  2. List of universities offering PhD(Immunology) with stipend in India
  3. List of universities offering PhD(Geology) with stipend in India
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  5. List of universities offering PhD(Women’s Studies) with stipend in India
  6. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  7. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  8. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  9. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  10. Universities which offer M.Tech for Mechanical Engineering with stipend.
  11. Complete list of stipend offering colleges?
  12. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  14. List of universities offering PhD(Mechanical Engineering) with stipend in Kerala -- [New]
  15. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities offering PhD(Political Science) with stipend in Andhra Pradesh
  18. List of most popular Internet of Things companies offering six months internship with stipend or without stipend
7th June 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Biophysics) with stipend in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD in Biophysics. I would like to know about the universities anywhere in India which provides PhD in Biophysics program. And I also want to know about such universities which provides stipend for this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

List of universities offering PhD Biophysics with stipend in India is given below:

NIMHANS - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website

Panjab University - Official Website

University of Calcutta - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

IISC - Official Website

University of Mumbai - Official Website
7th June 2018, 11:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Biophysics) with stipend in India

List of Universities offering PhD Biophysics in India :-

National institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka

Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, Chandigarh

University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?