6th January 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology. Please give me some best options of universities in India for PhD in Microbiology course with stipend also?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  4. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  7. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  9. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  10. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  11. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  12. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  13. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  14. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  15. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  17. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
11th January 2016, 07:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology. Please give me some best options of universities in India for PhD in Microbiology course with stipend also?
List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India:-

1. Kurukshetra University : Department of Microbiology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
Kurukshetra University - Faculty of Life Sciences , Kurukshetra (Kurukshetra Dist.) - 136119

2. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana), Karnal (Karnal Dist.) - 132001

3. Maharaja College for Women, Erode (Tamil Nadu), Erode Road, Perundurai , Erode (Erode Dist.) - 638052

4. Kurinji Arts and Science College, Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu), Anantha Fairlands, Greenways Road , Tiruchirappalli (Tiruchirappalli (Trichy) Dist.) - 620002

5. KS Rangasamy (KSR) College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), Tiruchengode (Tamil Nadu), KSR Kalvi Nagar , Tiruchengode (Namakkal Dist.) - 637215

6. GLA University, Mathura (Uttar Pradesh), 17km Stone,NH-2,Mathura-Delhi Road P.O.Chaumuhan , Mathura (Mathura Dist.) - 281406
13th April 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?

Hello everyone
Can I do PhD in botany I'm msc in microbiology but bsc in cbz is that I'm eligible for PhD in botany.please give me answer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?