13th November 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?

please let me know the list of the universities that are offering the Ph.D progrmme on the basis of company secretary(c.s.), and considers the c.s. as equivalent to post gradute.
kindly mail me [email protected]
i really need the help..
the list of universities/ colleges should be of whole india,
thanks..
twinkle.
waiting for your mails eagerly....

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech?
  2. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  5. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  9. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  10. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  11. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  12. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  14. List of UGC recognized universities which offer PhD in Technology program in India
  15. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  17. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  18. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication?
7th January 2012, 12:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?

It is not possible to pursue Ph.D programme on the basis of Company Secretary. In order to pursue the Ph.D program the minimum eligibility required is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test followed by a seminar for the successful candidates. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme in the relevant subject. As you do not have the required eligibility so it is not possible for you to pursue the programme of Ph.D at this moment.
29th January 2012, 04:00 PM
pratiksha poojary

Default Re: List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?

i want the please let me know the list of the universities that are offering the Ph.D progrmme on the basis of company secretary(c.s.), and considers the c.s. as equivalent to post gradute.
i really need the help..
the list of universities/ colleges should be in karnataka or mumbai

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-universities-offering-ph-d-program-basis-company-secretary-cs-459085.html#ixzz1kqG6uDkylist of uni
30th January 2012, 03:08 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF UNIVERSITIES FOR P.Hd on the basis of Company Secretary :

Maharishi Dayanand University

Guru Nanak Dev University,

Punjab University,

Nagpur University

Dr. BR Ambedkar Marathwada University,

Goa University,

Osmaina University,

Kalkatiya University

University of Mysore,

Karnataka University, Pavate Nagar,

Mangalore University,

University of Madras Centenary

Bharathiar University,

Mahatma Gandhi University,

Jiwaji Unviersity,Vidya Vihar,

Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University,

Himachal Pradesh University,

Saurashtra University,

South Gujarat University

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,

Gujarat Universtiy,

University of Mumbai

Shivaji University
11th August 2012, 01:55 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

List of Universities for P.Hd. on the basis of Company Secretary:

1. Maharishi Dayanand University

2. Guru Nanak Dev University

3. Punjab University

4. Nagpur University

5. Dr. BR Ambedkar Marathwada University

6. Goa University

7. Osmania University

8. Kalkatiya University

9. University of Mysore

10. Karnataka University, Pavate Nagar

11. Mangalore University

12. University of Madras Centenary

13. Bharathiar University

14. Mahatma Gandhi University

15. Shivaji University

16. Gujrat University

17. South Gujrat University

18. University of Mumbai

19. Himachal Pradesh University

20. Jiwaji University, Vidya Vihar
23rd January 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the details of master of corporate secretaryship course by Madras University by distance, like age limit, fees,.
1st August 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
It is not possible to pursue Ph.D programme on the basis of Company Secretary. In order to pursue the Ph.D program the minimum eligibility required is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized Institute. Candidates have to appear for an entrance test followed by a seminar for the successful candidates. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D programme in the relevant subject. As you do not have the required eligibility so it is not possible for you to pursue the programme of Ph.D at this moment.

Pl. Don't Reply if u do not have confirm Knowledge.

A company Secretary can do PHD in specified university. The exhaustive list of univeersity is available on ICSI.EDU.
28th October 2013, 09:28 AM
sk@1955

Wink Re: List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?

please let me know the list of the universities that are offering the Ph.D progrmme on the basis of company secretary(c.s.), and considers the c.s. as equivalent to post gradute.
i really need the help..
the list of universities/ colleges should be of whole india,
thanks..
S.K.Singh
waiting for your mails eagerly
20th December 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

ihave cpmpleted company secretay .whether i will get university entrance exam examption? what is % criteria for comp secretary?
31st October 2015, 11:42 PM
mohinisuhani
Member+

List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)
----------------------------------------------------

**Nagpur University
**Goa University
**Mangalore University
**South Gujarat University
**Himachal Pradesh University
**Kalkatiya University
**University of Madras Centenary
**Saurashtra University
**Jiwaji Unviersity
**Nagpur University
**Mangalore University
**University of Mysore
12th November 2015, 07:10 PM
smrutimohini

List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)
---------------------------------------

--Gujarat Universtiy

--University of Madras Centenary

--Goa University

--South Gujrat University

--Maharishi Dayanand University

--Bharathiar University

--Nagpur University

--Himachal Pradesh University,

--Jiwaji University

--Kalkatiya University
20th November 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

This is Myth that a person after CS can pursue PHd, you can pursue only if you have scored 55%, i have tried lot and dicsuss with the many Uni, but nothing happen. First thing, CS is treated as M. Com only or PG only, but you can get entry only if you have 55% or higher, normally I passed with 53% so no chance.. before getting excited, pelase check if you are qualified or not.
28th October 2022, 08:24 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of colleges

Goa University,

Osmaina University,

Kalkatiya University

University of Mysore,

Karnataka University, Pavate Nagar,

Mangalore University,

Bharathiar University,

Mahatma Gandhi University,

Jiwaji Unviersity,Vidya Vihar

Maharishi Dayanand University

Guru Nanak Dev University

Punjab University

Nagpur University

Dr. BR Ambedkar Marathwada University

6. Goa University

Osmania University

Kalkatiya University

University of Mysore

Karnataka University, Pavate Nagar

Mangalore University

Bharathiar university

South Gujrat University

University of Mumbai

Himachal Pradesh ....
31st May 2023, 11:43 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

here is a list of some universities in India that offer Ph.D. programs in Commerce or Management studies, which may be suitable for candidates with a CS qualification:

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Udaipur
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Trichy
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kashipur
Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
Symbiosis International University, Pune
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?