29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) with stipend in Karnataka?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication. I would like to know about the universities anywhere in Karnataka which provides PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication program. And I also want to know about such universities which provides stipend for this course. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  2. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  3. List of universities in eastern region offering Ph.D mass communication course?
  4. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  5. List of colleges or universities for doing M.Phil in Mass Communication?
  6. List of best Government affiliated universities offering PhD in Mass Communication in Northern India? When the admission will be started?
  7. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  9. List of South Indian universities for doing Ph.D in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh
  11. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  12. List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  13. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
  14. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course?
  15. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D course in North India? Is there any university offers Ph.D degree(In Journalism & Mass Communication) in Rajastan(In English Language)?
  17. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities in Delhi for M.Phil and Ph.D in journalism and mass communication
4th August 2018, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) with stipend in Karnataka?

You contact following places in Karnataka:

- Christ University, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Phone: 080 40129100

- School of Communication, Old Tile Factory Road, Manipal

- Manipal Institute of Communication, Manipal, Manipal, Phone: 0820 2671904

- Acharya Inst Of Journalism & Mass Communication, Chikkabanavara, Bengaluru, Phone: 080 28372330

- Commits, Road, Bengaluru, Phone: 080 22581466
4th August 2018, 10:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) with stipend in Karnataka?

List of colleges offering PhD Journalism and Mass Communication in Karnataka:

Garden City University, Karnataka.

Karnataka State Women's University, Karnataka.

Kuvempu University, Karnataka.

Mysore University, Karnataka.
4th August 2018, 11:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Universities in Karnataka offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication:

Mysore University, Karnataka

Kuvempu University, Karnataka

Karnataka State Women's University, Karnataka

Garden City University, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?