12th May 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil research topic related to Clinical work?

hi.......i have done my M.sc chemistry(Biochemistry) then completed one year course work leading to mphil biochemistry,,,,,i selected the topic for my research work but due to unavailability of required patients it has not been completed.now i am in search of some topic/project for my research work.....if someone could help me out in this aspect.guide me to the topic related to clinical work......thanks in advance

Related Questions:
20th March 2023, 09:42 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: M.Phil research topic related to Clinical work?

1. Investigation of biomarkers for early detection of cancer: Develop a new biomarker panel or evaluate the existing ones to identify and diagnose cancer at an early stage.

2. Study of the metabolic pathways in a specific disease: Investigate the altered metabolic pathways in a disease, such as diabetes, and identify new targets for treatment.

3. Development of new diagnostic tools: Develop new diagnostic tools, such as biosensors or imaging techniques, for the detection and diagnosis of diseases.

4. Analysis of drug interactions: Study the effect of drug interactions on the metabolism of drugs and their efficacy in treating diseases.

5. Identification of genetic factors in disease: Investigate the genetic factors involved in the development and progression of diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease.

These are just a few ideas, but you can always explore other topics related to clinical work in biochemistry. You can consult with your professors and mentors to guide you in selecting a research topic that aligns with your interests and skills. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?