24th May 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Marketing and Rural Management holder can do PhD in Labour Social Welfare?

I did my mba in marketing and rural management, so now tell me that can I do Phd in Labour Social Welfare. I am preparing for Net in management.

Related Questions:
  1. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management?
  2. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  3. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  4. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?
  6. How should I apply to become a Government Labour Welfare Officer being a PG Diploma holder in Labour Law with 3 years of experience?
  7. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  8. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  9. Best books for UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA? -- [New]
  12. How can I register under Welfare Officer? I am a MBA diploma holder in Labour law
  13. Previous year question papers of mentioned subjects for UGC-NET?
  14. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  15. Job options after M.Com?
  16. How to get my SSR and AA written exam admit card?
  17. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  18. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
4th June 2016, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in Marketing and Rural Management holder can do PhD in Labour Social Welfare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my mba in marketing and rural management, so now tell me that can I do Phd in Labour Social Welfare. I am preparing for Net in management.
You have completed MBA in Marketing, so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Marketing.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Management from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Management.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?