26th August 2011, 03:39 PM
Kshama Rai

Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?

Hi!

My name is Kshama Rai, I've passes 12th from Sarvidaya Vidhyalya Delhi, and pursuing graduation from Delhi University, B.Com. Final Year ( Result awaited). I need to know all the details to do B.Ed. (Distance Learning) form Delhi, Please suggest me collages withe entrance details, fee details & as well as % require to do this.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. List of government B.Ed colleges in Delhi? What it their application procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Student of Patrachar Vidyalaya are allowed to give Viva and submit projects?
  4. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  5. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  6. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  7. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  9. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  10. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  11. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  12. Best MBA government colleges in Delhi and Ghaziabad? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  14. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  16. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  17. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  18. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
15th January 2017, 09:45 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?

It is a wonderful thing that you have passed your class 12th and have enrolled into some graduation course as well in Delhi University which is one of the best and biggest universities in Delhi. Also, B.Com is the best course that the university is known for. Thus, so far it is so good.

Also note that the school and its name does not really matter in determining admissions as long as it is recognised by NCERT / AICTE / UGC.

Coming to your query of how can you go about doing a course in B.Ed, this is a pretty conscious effort. I shall tell you a few things that you can focus on for your B.Ed Preparations. They are as follows:

The top 5 Universities that are offering B.Ed Distance Education in India are:

A. Jamia Millia Islamia
B. Annamalai University
C. Kakatiya University
D. Madurai Kamaraj University
E. Kurukshetra University

and the top Open Universities in India would be:

A. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
B. Indira Gandhi National Open University
C. Netaji Subhas Open University
D. Karnataka State Open University
E. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

To get admission in any of these universities is not very difficult however it is because not many people go for distance learning these days. Trust me, it does not fetch a lot of value in real life. The companies and corporate companies always ask for full time degrees. Even the schools and colleges may ask for full time B.Ed programs but as long as your concepts are clear and you would be able to crack the interviews, ANYTHING is fine.

B.Ed is nothing but Bachelors of Education and it is required for those who wish to pursue a career in teaching. It is of utmost importance that this course is done for anybody to become a teacher in a school / college.

The bare minimum requirements to get admission in any of these colleges/universities is that you should be a graduate in ANY stream from a recognise college/university with over 60% marks or equivalent CGPA without any backlogs.

The full time fees for B.Ed is around 44000 for one year i.e. around 88000 for two years. Similarly, the fees for the Distance education is very less and shall range from 25000-50000 depending on which university you are doing it from. For further info, you have to contact the universities specifically as these details keep on changing every year (as per the university).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?