28th July 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?

Sir, I have done B.com recently. I want to do Phd in commerce. So, Mcom regular or Mcom correspondence, which option is best?
And I also want to know which type of preparation must be done by me for Phd?

9th August 2016, 04:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done B.com recently. I want to do Phd in commerce. So, Mcom regular or Mcom correspondence, which option is best?
And I also want to know which type of preparation must be done by me for Phd?

The M.Com in regular mode is the best option to choose over M.Com in correspondence. The course studied through regular mode will be very useful, when you pursue higher studies or research in commerce. So it is always better to study in regular mode than in correspondence mode. For studying PhD, the candidates must have studied master’s degree in commerce with a minimum of fifty five percentages of marks from a recognized university. The candidates have to sit for an entrance test followed by an interview for the admission. So you have to prepare well to clear the entrance test, mostly the questions will be asked from your post graduation syllabus.
8th June 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?

What is the procedure to get admission in m.com in regular collage?
And please tell about the percentage required in b.com to get admission in m.com regular..
29th August 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing cs course and i am also thinking to pursue m.com as i cleared my bcom this year.
I am confused between mcom private and regular
What should i do ?
Thanking you in advance .
19th September 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do I am pursuing Mcom regular and I'm preparing for Bank po. There's no time left between the classes of both for self studies what should I do should I drop mcom and completely get into preparation of bank po i seriously need a tip on it. Please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?