7th December 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in part time after completing MBA in HR specialization?

Hi, I have completed my MBA in HR specialization. I am thinking to do phd in part time. I want the details of the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  2. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  3. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  4. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  5. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  6. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physics in India?
  7. What are the Ph.D subjects related to Management after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  8. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  9. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  11. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  13. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  15. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  16. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  17. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  18. Can I study Part Time PhD being a PGDM(Marketing &Finance) postgraduate?
8th December 2015, 07:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D in part time after completing MBA in HR specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my MBA in HR specialization. I am thinking to do phd in part time. I want the details of the procedure.
You have completed MBA in HR so you are eligible for Ph.D course in part time.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

List of the university for part time Ph.D course:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?