1st May 2015, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

PhD in Agriculture is possible for M.Sc in Biotechnology holder?

I am sabareesan i had finished my msc in biotechnology and i am intrested in doing my phd in agriculture is that possible and if it so plz give me guidence

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  3. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  8. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  9. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  10. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  11. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  12. GATE qualified M.Sc Biotechnology holder can apply for PhD in NIPER?
  13. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  14. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  17. What should I do after MSc Biotechnology?
  18. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
3rd May 2015, 12:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Agriculture is possible for M.Sc in Biotechnology holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sabareesan i had finished my msc in biotechnology and i am intrested in doing my phd in agriculture is that possible and if it so plz give me guidence
You have completed M.Sc degree in Biotechnology so you are eligible for Ph.D in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
14th October 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PhD in Agriculture is possible for M.Sc in Biotechnology holder?

Can I do PhD in any subjects after MSc in agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?