23rd February 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing M.Sc(Agriculture) in Plant molecular biology and Biotechnology 2nd semester & I am think for PhD in Biotechnology, So please kindly guide for entrance for PhD in abroad, and with scholarships.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  2. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  5. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  6. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  7. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  8. Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  10. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  11. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  12. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  13. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  14. How to do Ph.D in abroad if i am a PG student
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  17. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
16th February 2018, 02:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?

As you saying you you are pursuing M.Sc. in Agriculture and want to pursue PhD in Biotechnology in abroad so after completion of M.Sc. you can opt for PhD in Biotechnology. So the procedure is first you need to submit application and apply for PhD program. Once you get approval from university you can pursue PhD.

There are many Universities offering fully funded PhD programs and Scholarships.
> University of Birmingham School of Bio-Sciences
> Birkbeck, University of London
> Imperial College London Department of Medicine
> University College London Centre for Medical Image Computing
> University College London Doctoral Training Centre in Photonics Systems Development
> City College of NewYork
> New York University
> Pennsylvania State Uiversity
> Columbia State University

Entry requirements for PhD in Biotechnology for foreign university:-
> You must have an four years honors degree/Master's degree from a recognized University.
> You must have minimum 2 years of significant relevant work experience.
> You need to appear for English Language Test (IELTS) with a minimum score of 7.0 in all elements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?