5th May 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is PhD in Anthropology offered in Calcutta University?

Hello Friends, I have completed my MA in Anthropology. Now, I want to do PhD in Anthropology. I want to apply for Calcutta University PhD entrance exam. So, Anthropology in PhD is available in Calcutta University or not?

9th May 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PhD in Anthropology offered in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, I have completed my MA in Anthropology. Now, I want to do PhD in Anthropology. I want to apply for Calcutta University PhD entrance exam. So, Anthropology in PhD is available in Calcutta University or not?

Yes, PhD in Anthropology offered at University of Calcutta. Eligible applicants have to clear the Research Eligibility Test (RET) and Interview for the admission to study PhD in Anthropology at University of Calcutta. However, those applicants who have qualified NET / SET / SLET / GATE / UGC / CSIR – JRF examinations / Teacher Fellowship or MPhil shall be exempted from appearing in the Research Eligibility Test (RET). They can appear for the Interview directly for the admission to pursue PhD in Anthropology. Department of Anthropology, University of Calcutta website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?