22nd December 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

PhD entrance exams for PhD in Pharmaceutics with fellowship

I have completed my M.Pharms in pharmaceutics (2013). I want to do Ph.D in pharmaceutics with fellowship. Please tell me the exams for Ph.D entrance exams. I am non-GPAT student.

Related Questions:
22nd December 2017, 09:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD entrance exams for PhD in Pharmaceutics with fellowship

Since, you have completed your M.Pharma course from a recognized University and want to pursue Ph.D course in Pharmaceutics, then you must have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET examination.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination to get admission under Ph.D course in respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?