18th May 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) with 68%.
Can I apply for PhD in Nanotechnology?
If so, are there any entrance exams for PhD in Nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology if pursuing BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Science after completed M.Tech in Nanotechnology and B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  5. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  6. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  8. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  9. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  10. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in Ph.D in Physics?
  12. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  13. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  15. What should I study in Ph.D if completed MCA? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  16. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  17. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  18. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
22nd May 2015, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?

Mainly for most of the Ph.D admission you must have a NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score. Most of the top Universities prefer these scores for Ph.D admission and it is very difficult to get admission in a Ph.D programme without these scores. If you don't have these scores then you have to appear for entrance exams which are mainly conducted by the particular University.

According to IIT eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Nanotechnology you must have M.Tech. in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgical, Materials, Chemical, Biomedical Engineering, Energy Science and Engineering and Environmental Science and Engineering

(OR)

M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Biological and Environmental Sciences

Hence, if you fulfill the above criteria then you can surely apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?