23rd February 2023, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

PhD in non medical courses can be done after MD in Kayachikitsa?

I am a bams doctor, now pursuing MD Kayachikitsa. Can i apply for PhD courses in non ayurveda subjects directly after completing my md degree?

25th May 2023, 07:54 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: PhD in non medical courses can be done after MD in Kayachikitsa?

Yes, you can apply for PhD courses in non-Ayurveda subjects directly after completing your MD degree. However, it is important to note that you will need to meet the specific eligibility requirements of the PhD program you are applying to. These requirements may vary from program to program, but they typically include a strong academic record, research experience, and letters of recommendation.

In addition to meeting the eligibility requirements, you will also need to demonstrate your interest in the non-Ayurveda subject you are applying to study. This can be done by taking relevant courses, reading research papers, and attending conferences. You can also show your interest by writing a personal statement that explains why you are interested in the subject and how your previous experience has prepared you for PhD studies.

If you are able to meet all of the requirements, then you should be able to apply for PhD courses in non-Ayurveda subjects directly after completing your MD degree. However, it is important to note that the competition for these programs is fierce, so you will need to make sure that your application is strong.
26th May 2023, 07:09 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: PhD in non medical courses can be done after MD in Kayachikitsa?

Yes, you can apply for PhD courses in non-Ayurveda subjects directly after completing your MD degree. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.

First, you will need to meet the eligibility requirements for the PhD program you are applying to. These requirements may vary from program to program, but they will typically include a bachelor's degree in a related field and a strong academic record.

Second, you will need to demonstrate that you have the necessary research skills and experience. This can be done by completing a research project during your MD program or by working as a research assistant in a lab.

Finally, you will need to write a strong research proposal that outlines your research interests and plans for your PhD dissertation.

If you are able to meet these requirements, you will be well on your way to earning a PhD in a non-Ayurveda subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?