6th June 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical

I am in last year of Bsc medical . which colleges are offering integrated Msc and Phd cources in my field?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  2. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
  5. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  6. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  7. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  8. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  9. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  10. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  11. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  12. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  13. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  14. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  15. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  16. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  17. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  18. List of colleges offering 5 years M.Sc integrated courses after 12th?
8th June 2015, 11:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in last year of Bsc medical . which colleges are offering integrated Msc and Phd cources in my field?
List of the college for integrated M.Sc and Ph.D degree in India:-

Kakatiya University, Warangal
Ph. No: 0870 243 8866
Address: Warangal, Telangana-506009
http://www.kakatiya.ac.in

IISc Bangalore
Ph. No: 080 2293 2004
Address: C V Raman Ave, Bangalore, Karnataka-560012
http://www.iisc.ernet.in

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

IISER Kolkata
Ph. No: 033 2587 3033
Address: Haringhata Farm, West Bengal-741252
http://www.iiserkol.ac.in

University of Pune
Ph. No: 020 2569 6061
Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra-411007
http://www.unipune.ac.i
8th June 2015, 11:52 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical

Here i am providing you a list of well reputed college who will provide you courses like master degree and doctorate etc.

University of Pune

St. Xavier's College

A E S Junior College : - Parel

Aishabai College Of Education : - Byculla

AKI College : - Nagpada

Aryan Junior College : - Sion

BMN Home Science College : - Matunga East

Central Railway Employee’s Junior College : - Parel

My suggestion to you is that you simply have to choose any of the above as per your comfort as all have equally reputation.
15th June 2015, 03:20 AM
White +

Top best college for integrated M.Sc and Ph.D degree in India==

==IISc Bangalore

==University of Pune

==Goa University

==Kakatiya University, Warangal

vIISER Kolkata
15th June 2015, 09:52 AM
White +

Top best college for integrated M.Sc and Ph.D degree in India=

==IISc Bangalore

==University of Pune

==Goa University

==Kakatiya University, Warangal

==IISER Kolkata
16th June 2015, 12:16 AM
Tai 1

Best Colleges:

AKI College Nagpada
Aryan Junior College Sion
A E S Junior College Parel
BMN Home Science College Matunga East
St. Xavier's College
Central Railway Employee’s Junior College Parel
Aishabai College Of Education Byculla
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?