23rd February 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know for BAMS pursuing candidate there is any possibility to do PhD in Ayurvedic? I am the student of BAMS and I want to do PhD in future. Please let me know what course I should do so that I can study PhD?

18th August 2017, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Ayurvedic:

There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Ayurvedic course.

PhD in Ayurvedic course is a doctoral program which can be done after successful completion of Post Graduation.

You must have done Post Graduation in Ayurvedic related fields or Ayurveda Parangat or M.D in Ayurvedic or Degree or Diploma course in Ayurvedic from a recognized university.

You must have done Master's Degree in Ayurvedic field in order to be eligible. There are many colleges that are offering this PhD in Ayurvedic course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?