16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Pharmacy entrance exam list with syllabus

I am studying in final year of M.Pharmacy at NIPER, Mohali and want do PhD in Pharmacy. Please send me list of entrance exams with syllabus for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  2. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  6. Is PhD in Pharmacy offered in NIPER?
  7. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  8. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  9. Availability of PhD in Pharmaceutical Technology and procedure to apply for same? List of entrance exam for PhD? -- [New]
  10. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend?
  12. Detailed information about NIMHANS PhD entrance exam for M.Pharmacy student?
  13. What is the syllabus and books for preparing entrance exam of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry?
  14. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus for CSIR Ph.D entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exam to do PhD course for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
29th November 2017, 09:05 PM
The Guider

Default Re: PhD in Pharmacy entrance exam list with syllabus

Ph.D. in Pharmacy is a 3-year full-time doctoral course divided into 6 semesters. Minimum eligibility for pursuance of the course is the successful completion of post-graduation in Pharmacy, completed from a recognized university. There are so many entrance exams such as GPAT, LPU NEST, KCET, JNU Entrance Exam, NMIMS Entrance Exam, etc.
The exam syllabus you can download from the particular exam website and you can refer previous year question paper to understand exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?