20th April 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and books for preparing entrance exam of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am p.archana, completed my M.Pharmacy in pharmaceutical chemistry, my dream and passion is to do phd through UGC.net ,sir please tell me the syllabus and books to be referred and sir tell me the best universities I can choose for doing PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  3. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  5. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  6. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  7. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  8. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  9. Institutes offering PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry to M.Pharmacy postgraduate in Southern India?
  10. Scope of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry after M.Pharm and B.Pharm
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. CSIR NET entrance test eligibility? Am I eligible for CSIR NET being a student of M.Sc in Pharmaceutical chemistry? If yes, then what is the syllabus for it?
  13. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  14. Where I should do my Ph.D after M.Pharma in pharmaceutical chemistry?
  15. Can I study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in Abroad being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry postgraduate?
  16. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry if completed M.Pharma in Quality Assurance?
  18. Should I have to appear in entrance exam for the entire syllabus of Chemistry syllabus to study PhD in Inorganic Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?