9th March 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is PhD(Sociology) offered in Hindi Medium at JNU?

Hello
Can somebody confirm me that
in JNU, PhD course in Sociology
provides in Hindi medium or not?
Please somebody let me know.

12th March 2015, 10:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is PhD(Sociology) offered in Hindi Medium at JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can somebody confirm me that
in JNU, PhD course in Sociology
provides in Hindi medium or not?
Please somebody let me know.
No if you have to do PhD is Sociology you will have to do so in English.
The Degree of PhD is not given in any other language in case of Sociology subject in JNU University.
So you will have to get yourself admitted into the course in English and then you will get ample time to complete your Degree.
Make sure that once you have enrolled yourself to the University you give proper attention to learning the English Subject.

You will have to formulate your final Document or report on your study in English only so you need to be very well acquainted with English.
You will also need proper guidance and that will be provided by your overall guide.
Once you have completed all your work make sure that you keep enough time to formulate your report as if you are a little weak in English then it will require more time.
The time consumption will be your only problem otherwise you will not face any problem in your PhD while you pursue the course of PhD in Sociology in English from the JNU University.
13th May 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

As a private candidate M. A. Sociology in hindi medium. I am interested in this course from delhi. Is it possible. After that I am interested in PH. D. Programme. Pl suggest.
9th January 2022, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hindi medium sa sociology m Phd kyu nahi hoti hindi to hmeri national language h ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?