20th March 2023, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

PhD thesis for strategic leadership for sustainability in an organization

Sir/Madam. I am interested in the topic: strategic leadership for sustainability in an organization. Please tell me how to proceed with this topic?
And also I would like to know whether this topic is an interesting and can i be able to collect the information or not?

20th March 2023, 08:28 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: PhD thesis for strategic leadership for sustainability in an organization

Strategic leadership for sustainability in an organization is a highly relevant and interesting topic in today's business world. As we are facing global challenges such as climate change, resource scarcity, and social inequality, companies need to develop sustainable practices and strategies to ensure long-term success and societal impact.

To proceed with this topic, you can start by conducting a literature review on sustainability and leadership theories, as well as analyzing case studies of companies that have successfully implemented sustainable strategies. You can also gather primary data through interviews or surveys with executives and employees of organizations that have implemented sustainability initiatives.

Additionally, you could explore the role of institutional pressures, stakeholder engagement, and innovation in driving sustainable leadership practices within organizations. Furthermore, you could investigate the challenges and opportunities of implementing sustainable practices in different industries and sectors.

Overall, this topic has high potential for research and can contribute to the development of sustainable leadership practices and strategies for organizations. Good luck with your research!

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
M.Com, MPhil, NET qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?