26th January 2013, 09:33 AM
faazrazi

Model question papers with answers for ICFAI organization development and strategic marketing management?

Sir/Madam,

Kindly forward me model question and answers for ICFAI Organization development and Strategic Marketing management. My e-mail id is [email protected].

many thanks.

14th March 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers with answers for ICFAI organization development and strategic marketing management?

Respected sir/madam,
please send me STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMNT PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER SET MYEMAIL SITE IS [email protected]
1st October 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers with answers for ICFAI organization development and strategic marketing management?

hi i am also finding organizational development question papers plz send [email protected]
9th January 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me model question and answers for ICFAI Organization development on my email id [email protected] & [email protected]. plz. do the needful.
18th January 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Kindly send me model question and answers for ICFAI Organization development and strategic marketing mgmt on my email id [email protected] plz. do the needful
20th February 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me model question and answers for ICFAI Organization development on my email id [email protected]
29th April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me model question and answers for ICFAI Organization development on my email id [email protected]
2nd April 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sample papers of Strategic Marketing Mgmt and Internation project mgmt of Gr J. My mail id is [email protected]
Please help.
2nd April 2015, 02:09 PM
puneet2207

Please send me sample papers of Strategic Marketing Mgmt and International Project Mgmt of Grp J. My mail id is [email protected]
Please help
2nd April 2015, 02:11 PM
puneet2207

Please send me sample papers of Strategic Marketing Mgmt and International Project Mgmt of Grp J. My mail id is [email protected]
Please help
2nd April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I want icfai strategic marketing management question papers of last years.. Please send on my email jindalneha0902@gmail. com
25th December 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Describe the concept of marketing in the context of changing business environment
25th December 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Describe the concept of marketing in the context of changing business environment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?