25th October 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD(Automobile Engineering) for MTech(Automation and Robotics) 2nd year candidate?

Hi friends, I am doing MTech in 2nd year with Automation and Robotics specialization. In future I want to do PhD in Automobile Engineering. So, is this possible for me or not as I am from different stream student.

31st October 2018, 04:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD(Automobile Engineering) for MTech(Automation and Robotics) 2nd year candidate?

** Ph.D. Automobile Engineering or Doctor of Philosophy in Automobile Engineering is a Doctorate of Automobile Engineering course.

** The duration of PhD Automobile Engineering course is three years.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in PhD Automobile Engineering after completing M.Tech(Automation and Robotics).

** The basic eligibility to get admission in PhD Automobile Engineering, candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?