2nd November 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?

Sir,
I just have completed my 12th with PCM. Can I take admission in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course if secured 41.2% in 12th PCM?
  2. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  3. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  5. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission to 2nd year of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th with PCM?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Chemical Engineering Diploma course being a 12th Science candidate?
  10. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  11. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  12. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  13. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  14. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
  15. Am I eligible to get direct admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th NIOS?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Varanasi for 12th Arts candidate?
  18. What course should I take after passing 10th?
7th November 2015, 03:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?

Only ITI diploma holders are eligible for lateral entry admission in polytechnic engineering diploma of 3 years duration. Being a 12th PCM passed candidate will not help you to get admission in 2nd year directly.

You have to apply for first year admission if you want to do diploma in engineering course. Admission will be based on performance in entrance exam.
7th November 2015, 05:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in second year of Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard with Science stream from a recognised board. To get admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
1st June 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 62% in HSC board and my group percentage PCM is 47%
Can i pursue engineering or any other career options
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?