16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD on Secondary Metabolites from Medicinal Plants topic from University of Calcutta? How can I enroll?

I am in 1st year of M.Sc Botany and interested to do PhD on Secondary Metabolites from Medicinal Plants topic. Please tell me can I do it from University of Calcutta? How can I enroll?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in University of Calcutta to do PhD after MA Economics? Which topic should I choose?
  2. How to enroll for PhD in Entomology? Duration to complete PhD?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  4. Possibility to do PhD in Economic Studies & Planning from University of Calcutta? When to apply for it?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  7. What type of job can I get other than Teachership after completing MSc in Botany with 68%?
  8. Whether Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya offers MSc(Medicinal Plants)?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  10. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Economics course? Procedure to fillup the application form? -- [New]
  11. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  12. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  14. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in History?
  15. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
  16. Graduates from Allahabad University(distance education) are eligible to enroll for regular LLB at Calcutta University?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  18. Diploma in Medicinal Plants Processing course is beneficial for B.Sc Botany holder? Detail about this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?