18th November 2012, 11:12 PM
arpit kumar gangwar

What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?

ir/madam.
I want to know that how can i start my phd. i want to registration myself in phd.
my educational qualification is B.A.(hindi), M.A.(home science)
so please guide me that what is the process to enroll my self for Phd.
thankyou.
arpit

26th February 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?

I have done my MBA in Marketing and Pursuing Distance Learning in HR from SCDL .Graduate BA in Economics . I want to enroll myself for PHD from Pune University pls help me know the Procedure to do the same
17th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

can Ph.D.in education of M.Ed. is possible without M.Phil .If possible how many courses fees
24th June 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

When PhD in Hindi entrance exam will held?
24th September 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

entrance date of ph.d in hindi from mdu
3rd March 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph.d part time because I was working as jrf and I want to know how to enroll for ph.d
4th March 2014, 12:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Completion of Masters degree in relevant subject of research is considered mandatory for Ph.D. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
4th March 2014, 12:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. Completion of Masters degree in relevant subject of research is considered mandatory for Ph.D. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits.
4th March 2014, 12:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Completion of Masters degree in relevant subject of research is considered mandatory for Ph.D. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
4th March 2014, 01:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S but a masters degree is a must in relevant subject. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits.
2nd January 2022, 02:55 PM
md.abul khaier

Post Re: What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?

i am a lecturer(logic). i want to complet ph.d
2nd January 2022, 03:09 PM
md.abul khaier

Post Re: What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D?

i am a lecturer(logic). i want to complet ph.d
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?