26th April 2021, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD(Mathematics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Mathematics) from Central University of Tamil Nadu. I would like to know how I can apply to secure admission for this PhD course at this university? Kindly let me know the admission procedure for this PhD in this university. Thank you!

27th April 2021, 12:10 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Mathematics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Procedure to apply for PhD(Mathematics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu is;

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

You can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://cutn.ac.in/
27th April 2021, 10:04 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Mathematics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu?

Procedure to apply for PhD ( Mathematics )admission in Central University of Tamilnadu:-

Procedure to get PhD ( Mathematics ) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their master's degree in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics from a recognised University.

Candidates must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their Master's degree/ M.Phil degree.

There is no age restriction to pursue this course.

Candidate may have to qualify entrance examination required to get admission in this course just like NET, JRF, GATE, CUCET etc.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and personal interview.
27th April 2021, 12:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for PhD(Mathematics) admission in Central University of Tamil Nadu:-

Educational Qualification:-
Those candidates who have completed master's degrees in mathematics with above 55% marks from a recognised University are eligible to apply for Ph.D entrance exam.
SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in master degree.

Age limit:-
There is no age criteria.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.

Admission Procedure:-
The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and personal interview.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
29th April 2021, 10:37 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure for PhD(Mathametics) in Central University of Tamil Nadu:-

✓ Students can apply offline and online in the official website of CUTN.
✓ They must also fill in the registration forms for CUCET.
✓ Then, students will have to pay the application fee via various online modes of payment i.e, debit card, credit card or net-banking etc.
✓ Offline applications require an E-challan at any SBI branch.
✓ After the declaration of CUCET results, students who have opted for admission in CUTN will be shortlisted and called for counselling.
✓ Admissions are finalized based on eligibility, number of seats and fee payment.

For further details about admission procedure students can visit into the official website of this university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?