18th May 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Part Time PhD after completing MSW(Community Development)? List of universities in India?

Dear Friends,
I will complete my MSW(Community Development) in this month.
Can I do a part time PhD in India? Which is the suitable University?
Please provide me the information about this asap.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Urdu Language in India?
  6. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  7. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  8. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  9. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  11. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Geography after completing M.Sc? List of universities in India?
  13. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  14. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  15. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  16. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  17. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  18. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?