31st March 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?

Hello,
Can I do PhD in Electronic Science after doing M.Tech in ECE?
Please let me know about the possibility for doing PhD?
And also tell me about the universities in India for this PhD course?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  2. How may I get information about faculties of electronic science? What's the applying procedure? I've completed 12th std
  3. NET Electronic Science (paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?
  5. Science courses that I can pursue other than engineering after 10+2?
  6. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
  8. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  9. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Physics) for M.Sc(Electronic Science) student?
  10. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  11. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  12. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Bangalore for an Electronic Science candidate?
  13. Is M.Sc and M.Tech equivalent? Difference between M.Tech and MSc(Tech)?
  14. What is the scope of Electronic Science as of now? What type of job can I have after completing the course?
  15. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  16. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  17. What is diploma CET syllabus? Question papers for the same?
  18. book or sites to prepare for tancet ME CSE?
11th April 2015, 09:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?

Yes you will be able to pursue PhD in Electronic Science but you will have to clear the NET Examination and after that there will be an Interview and if you are able to crack both of them then you will be able to pursue PhD in Electronic Science from the University where you have cleared the Interview.
ECE is a subject which is very close to Electronic Science and you will have to just make sure that you are having some in-depth knowledge in subject and you will be able to get yourself admitted to the course of PhD in Electronic Science.
The best colleges to pursue PhD course in India are:
1. Jadavpur University
2. Annamalai University
3. Andhra University
4. Bangalore University
5. Calcutta University
These are the best colleges to pursue Electronic Science.
11th April 2015, 09:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?

Yes you will be able to pursue PhD in Electronic Science but you will have to clear the NET Examination and after that there will be an Interview and if you are able to crack both of them then you will be able to pursue PhD in Electronic Science from the University where you have cleared the Interview.
ECE is a subject which is very close to Electronic Science and you will have to just make sure that you are having some in-depth knowledge in subject and you will be able to get yourself admitted to the course of PhD in Electronic Science.
The best colleges to pursue PhD course in India are:
1. Jadavpur University
2. Annamalai University
3. Andhra University
4. Bangalore University
5. Calcutta University
These are the best colleges to pursue Electronic Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?