13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become Biology professor in future having 50 marks in 12th Biology?

I have completed class 10 in science stream and get only 50 marks in biology and don't get science in 11 even in CBSE board is it possible for me to do BSc from biology after 12 and became professor of biology because I really want to know more about human beings and became professor of biology

14th June 2021, 03:33 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it possible to become Biology professor in future having 50 marks in 12th Biology?

Yes, It is possible to become Biology professor in future having 50 marks in 12th Biology.

If you could secure admission in BSc Biology or relevant subjects and could complete MSc in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% marks than you are eligible to appear in IGC NET or equivalent exam.

If you could secure good marks in UGC NET or equivalent than you are totally eligible apply for position of Assistant Professor at any recognized university.
14th June 2021, 06:20 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Is it possible to become Biology professor in future having 50 marks in 12th Biology?

If you want to become biology professor...you must be postgraduate (master's)in biology with minimum 55% with recognized University...after that you can appear for UGC NET (National eligibility test) exam its a entrance exam for ph.d (doctors in philosophy) after clearing NET exams you can start your practice as professor and after completing ph.d you become professor in any college and university...
15th June 2021, 05:35 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes it is possible to become Biology professor in future having 50 marks in 12th Biology. Since the eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have got 55% marks in post- graduation from any college/university.

You should have qualified National Eligibility Test to become a professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?