17th April 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for UGC-NET before Post Graduation? What subject to choose in PhD after MA English?

May i get some information about UGC-NET examination? i also wanted to know that can i appear for this exam before my post graduation?I also wanted the to know that if i complete my MA in english literature than waht subjects shall i choose to appear for UGC-NET examination? please attact the syllabus as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  2. In NET Exam is it necessary to choose same subject as in PG (Post Graduation)?
  3. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  4. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  5. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor after completion of M.Phil in Statistics?
  6. How to become a lecturer after doing BCA from MDU?
  7. Is it possible to give UGC NET in management? I am a student from insurance institute of India
  8. Age limit and qualification for political science leacturership?
  9. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After completing B.A in Psychology which field can I enter?
  11. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  12. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  13. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  14. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  15. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  16. How may I get solved question papers for UGC NET exam in English? How may I join PhD in English?
  17. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
  18. Which are the reputed universities that offer M.A in English?
13th September 2014, 11:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC-NET before Post Graduation? What subject to choose in PhD after MA English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May i get some information about UGC-NET examination? i also wanted to know that can i appear for this exam before my post graduation?I also wanted the to know that if i complete my MA in english literature than waht subjects shall i choose to appear for UGC-NET examination? please attact the syllabus as well.
Yes, final year of masters degree candidates are eligible for UGC NET exam. If you have completed MA in English then you can choose English as a written subject of UGC NET exam. I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for English subject so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENGLISH NET SYLLABUS.PDF(176.0 KB, 98 views)
15th June 2021, 05:29 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I appear for UGC-NET before Post Graduation? What subject to choose in PhD after MA English?

Yes you can appear for UGC NET exams when you completed you M.A. previous year with minimum 55% with recognized University. Subjects depend on your postgraduation...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?