15th February 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?

Im in class 11 and i have taken computer/maths group. I didnt have interest in biology group but now i am having second thoughts.Is there anyway i could do a biology course without taking bio in 12th? I want to study abroad so is it necessary to complete bio in 12th?

13th July 2011, 04:44 PM
nehal7789

Default Re: Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?

dear,
Biology subject is not necessary to go abroad.
you can do so many course aftr 12th with maths. like engg.
and yes you think right that you can not take addmission in biology connected collages after your 12th. for thaat you have to take biology subject in 11th and 12th.
so i hope u r setisfied by my answer an u can choose your stream. thanks for your query.
VISIT AGAIN.
15th November 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?

Sir I finished 11 and 12 with accounts group. But I like to study mbbs oly please help me now i'm doing 3rd yr b.com in karpagam university coimbatore
1st February 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell if i take computer science in class 12 insted of biology will i be able to understand and study??
14th February 2012, 11:39 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
You can do so many courses after 12th with maths, like Engineering,
and yes you think right that you can not take addmission in biology connected colleges after your 12th. For that, you have to take biology subject in 11th and 12th.
So, I hope u r satisfied by my answer an you can now choose your stream.

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
15th February 2012, 08:06 PM
pragati kashyap

Unhappy Re: Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im in class 11 and i have taken computer/maths group. I didnt have interest in biology group but now i am having second thoughts.Is there anyway i could do a biology course without taking bio in 12th? I want to study abroad so is it necessary to complete bio in 12th?
No friend its not necessary to have biology as a subject in 12th for studying abroad.You can go abroad through engineering course also.So don't have a second thought in your mind and focus on what you are doing it will also lead your path to abroad.So their is no need to do biology in extra because it will not be recognised as your subject and so their is no need of it.
9th March 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

HI
my son passed his 10 2 in Australia. we are planning to join him in one of the medical colleges in AP. Is it necessary to take EAMCET for management seat?
5th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

will pure science group(physics,chemistry,biology,computer science) in 11th help me pursue MBBS all over INDIA and abroad ??
thanks in advance for your reply!!
22nd July 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options with biology n maths, right now iam in 11 science???ipl reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?