11th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my PGPM. While fetching information from different websites, it looks like only MBA's can take admission in PhD program. I don't know to what extent this information is valid. So please help me in knowing that whether it is possible to take admission into PhD program after the completion of PGPM?

13th August 2015, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my PGPM. While fetching information from different websites, it looks like only MBA's can take admission in PhD program. I don't know to what extent this information is valid. So please help me in knowing that whether it is possible to take admission into PhD program after the completion of PGPM?
No, PGPM degree in not valid for Ph.D course. If you have completed MBA course then only you are eligible for Ph.D course in Management.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

So if you have completed MBA degree then you are eligible for Ph.D Management.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?