2nd February 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?

Respected Sir
Please let me know how to
apply for doing Phd in Abroad....?
I am in my final year of M.Phil in Economics
and desiring to study my Phd in Abroad
please help me to findout

4th February 2015, 01:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?

To pursue Ph.D in Aboard, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS exams. That's because most of the universities offer admission by considering these exams scores of the candidates. So, first you have to complete these two exams. After completing these two exams, you should apply for Ph.D admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will verify your profile and they will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?