16th August 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Previous year Pre-PhD Pharmacy question papers of JNTU?

I have searched almost every link on the net for the previous pre phd pharmacy question papers of jntu(h) in general with no positive result. i am pursuing my phd in pharmacy from jntuh and would request anyone to kindly post the correct if someone would be kind enough to scan them , they are really blessed.

16th July 2016, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Pre-PhD Pharmacy question papers of JNTU?

i suppose kindness and helping nature are a rare virtue today, it only shows that people really care for their facebook profiles, whatsapp,etc., promptly post anything and everything, but will turn blind and uncaring cold to help a soul in need, their intention being: that person undergoes same difficulties as they went through . i wish i could help in getting the previous pre phd pharmacy question papers, but am in the same boat as you sir.

if anyone is kindhearted enough to post the previous pre phd pharmacy question papers , please do , it will encourage others to follow you in helping others.
5th December 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Pre-PhD Pharmacy question papers of JNTU?

I require the sample question paper of PET-1 Phd exam pls help me. Can you please let me know from where we can get it or please provide me the papers if you have it as soon as possible? I need to start the preparation for the exam. Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?