2nd January 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?

Hello
I want to appear for the jrf entrance
examination conducted by icar for phd in agriculture.
please tell me when the notification come and when is the exam in Delhi?
please tell me as soon as possible

8th January 2015, 10:15 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to appear for the jrf entrance
examination conducted by icar for phd in agriculture.
please tell me when the notification come and when is the exam in Delhi?
please tell me as soon as possible
The ICAR JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Exam is an All India basis examination for admission to Master Degree Programmes in different State Agricultural Universities, Central Universities and Deemed Universities conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.

Eligibility Criteria:

Must have passed and obtained not less than 50% marks in aggregate for admission under General, UPS and OBC categories, 40% marks in aggregate for admission under SC, ST and PH categories in 10+2 examination with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCA/PCH subject combinations.

Question Pattern: 75% Questions from Major Subject Group + 25% Questions from General Agriculture

-Notification Date: February/March month

-Examination Date: April month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?