22nd January 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?

sir
please let me know about syllabus
of phd entrance exam from IP university
of computer science stream
also tell me how can i apply

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  2. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  3. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  4. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  5. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  7. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  8. What is the syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam for computer science
  9. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  12. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  13. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  14. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  15. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  16. Syllabus for PhD Entrace Exam in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What Syllabus to prepare for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  18. What is central university Ph.D entrance syllabus for computer science?
24th January 2015, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and Computer Science syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by IP University?

If you have completed Master's Degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks then surely you are eligible to apply for Ph.D entrance exam which is conducted by IP University. If you belong to reserved category and have marks below 55% then you can available 5% relaxation in marks.

The notification is released for Ph.D admission every year and you have to apply according to the notification. The candidates who are NET/SLET qualified or a M.Phil degree holder are exempted from entrance exam and can apply for Ph.D admission directly.

Ph.D Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?