28th September 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?

I want to do phd in computer scioence I passed NET So what is procedure and date of admission in mumbai university and other universities
Differen colleges and guides of PhD

Related Questions:
  1. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  2. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  3. From which university can I do Ph.d in Computer Science after completing MCA with 64%?
  4. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  5. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  6. How can I get admission in Mumbai University for Ph.D Food Science & Technology programme?
  7. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last date for admission in Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering at Kuvempu University,Karnataka?
  9. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  10. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  12. Can I do PhD in Computer Science having 62% marks?
  13. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  15. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  16. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  17. Procedure of M.Com admission in Mumbai University? Cutoff score and last date of M.Com admission?
  18. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?