20th March 2023, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship?

Hello friends, kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program. Kindly let me know about the application procedure.

27th May 2023, 07:13 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship?

steps on how to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship:
  • Go to the NIT Trichy website and click on the "Jobs" tab.
  • Scroll down and click on the "Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship" link.
  • Read the eligibility criteria carefully and make sure that you meet all of the requirements.
  • Download the application form and fill it out completely and legibly.
  • Attach the following documents to your application form:
    • Photo ID
    • Transcripts of your academic records
    • GATE scorecard (if applicable)
    • Two letters of recommendation
    • Submit your application form and all of the required documents to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
The application deadline is usually in May or June. You can find more information about the application process on the NIT Trichy website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?